Event is FINISHED
Workshop: Bifold Cardholder Leather Crafting Workshop by Stone for Gold
In this 2.5 hour Cardholder Stitching workshop, get an introduction to the saddle stitching technique used widely in leather craft. You will get to understand various leather types and their properties, cutting techniques as well as construction and finishing methods. You will get to craft a cardholder, perfect for slotting and storing your cards. Customise your finished products further by debossing your own initials or text!
DATE: 10 & 11 MARCH 2018
TIME: 1230PM - 3PM
DURATION: 2.5 HOURS
PRICE: $105 PER PERSON
NO. OF PARTICIPANTS PER WORKSHOP: 12
(Min. 5 Participants Required)
PROCESS STOP: THE MILL
NOTE: Entrance fee of $20 will be waived if you register for any of the workshops online! That means a saving of $20! Should you decide to sign up for workshops onsite, entrance fee per stop still applies.
About Stone for Gold
Using carefully researched techniques and tools to hand make leather, Stone for Gold forges the soft strength of leather into solid goods, creating bespoke goods and limited edition accessories upon request – including wallets, pouches, bags and belts. Short of what the artisans from Scandicci and Florence have at disposal, the quality of leathers and exotic skins offered by this artisanal brand are unmatched in the local industry. Stone for Gold seeks a comprehensive and uncompromising range of materials around the world and continues to push the standards in bespoke craftmanship, seeking out the best skins and materials to perfect each piece.
Terms & Conditions
- Cut off date for registration will be 7 March 2018 via Peatix.
- Strictly no refunds and exchange once registration and payment is made.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met for the scheduled workshop, the organiser has the right to reschedule the session.
- In the event of a cancellation, participants will be notified via email and workshop fees will be refunded in full.
- Please take care of all personal property while travelling at all times. Shophouse & Co will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused.
- Attendees will be contacted via the Peatix app or email if we have any additional updates.
ADDRESS & DIRECTIONS
No. 5 Jalan Kilang, Singapore 159405
Nearest MRT: Redhill
Parking: Street parking available.
Visitors are encouraged to take public transport as parking is limited.
- Title was changed to "Workshop: Bifold Cardholder Leather Crafting Workshop by Stone for Gold". Orig#320964 2018-03-04 08:04:31
Add to Calendar
Mar 10 - Mar 11, 2018
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
|10 MAR 1230PM - 3PM
|| SOLD OUT $105.00
|11 MAR 1230PM - 3PM
|| SOLD OUT $105.00
- Venue Address
5 Jalan Kilang
Shophouse & Co.